As a subscriber you will receive
Multiples, the Society’s lively quarterly printed journal with details of current and forthcoming exhibitions and books, exhibition reviews, articles about engraving, and views, including your own.
The Newsletter by email, monthly, with up-to-date information on all wood engraving projects and events.
- a standing invitation to private views of the Society’s annual exhibitions
- invitation to the annual social, usually a summer picnic, to meet lots of wood engravers and share ideas
- reduced rates on the Society’s publications and occasional offers and imports
- access to such courses, seminars and open days as the Society or its members and subscribers may, from time to time organise.
As a subscriber you will give us
- your support as the core public for our exhibitions
- invaluable revenue to sustain our work in promoting wood engraving
- your friendship and the pleasure of your company at private views and picnics
- if you are a wood engraver this is the first step to becoming a member.
UK subscriber: £30 p.a.
Overseas subscriber: £40 p.a. (to be paid in sterling)
UK elected member: £40 p.a.
Overseas elected member: £50 p.a. (to be paid in sterling)
If you would like to subscribe to the SWE, please download the subscription form, fill in your details and send it to our subscription secretary, Judith Kershaw.
Roy Darke and Chris Daunt are eager to receive submissions for the Newsletter and Multiples from anyone with wood engraving related news and articles:
Who to contact
Find out more
For more details: contact SWE